Blueridge introduces its first guitar in the Classic ’30s Super-Jumbo pattern—the new Blueridge BG-2500! This model features the choicest, most deeply flamed solid maple and select, narrow-grained solid spruce for beauty and flashy looks as well as tone. It has a gleaming natural finish, an elegant bound tortoise-style pickguard and large white pearl inlays in fingerboard, bridge and peghead.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- AAAA grade solid, highly flamed maple for back, sides and neck
- Laminated maple neck for strength – adjustable truss rod for perfect alignment
- Elegant bound tortoise-style pickguard
- Large, Art Deco white pearl inlays in ebony fingerboard
- Correct, vintage-style gold-plated tuning machines with Keystone style buttons
- Special X-bracing of top is lightweight and strong for best tone and volume