Excellent condition used super rare Fender-period Guild X-160 Rockabilly. The X-160 Rockabilly is a hollow-body archtop made using maple and with a single Venetian (rounded) cutaway.
Guitar looks and sounds great. It also plays very well indeed, with low action and easy playability. The sound is bright but not brittle, giving it a unique voice.
- Neck: Curly maple neck with unbound rosewood fingerboard, dot markers. 24.75″ scale length
- Frets: Original frets in excellent condition
- Body: Flame Maple laminate top, back and sides, with binding on top and back
- Finish: Gloss Cherry stain finish in excellent condition
- Hardware/electronics: Original hardware and electronics. Supercool DeArmond 2000 pickups with original electronics and control knobs, stair-step pickguuard, Grover Roto-Matic tuners