Excellent condition 1990s Guild X-160. The X-160 is a hollow-body archtop made using maple and with a single Venetian (rounded) cutaway.
This is a rare 90’s Guild made at the company’s plant in Westerly, Rhode Island, USA. It looks and sounds great. It also plays very well indeed, with low action and easy playability. The sound is bright but not brittle, giving it a unique voice.
- Neck: Curly maple neck with unbound rosewood fingerboard, dot markers. 24.75″ scale length
- Frets: Original frets in excellent condition
- Body: Flame Maple laminate top, back and sides, with binding on top and back
- Finish: Gloss Charcoal stain finish natural in excellent condition
- Hardware/electronics: Original hardware and electronics. Wooden bridge has been pinned. Guild humbucking pickups with original electronics and control knobs, stair-step pickguuard, Grover Roto-Matic tuners
- Case: Black arched hardshell case included