The Kentucky KM-805 is particularly fine example of just how select materials and real manufacturing know-how are joined together to create instruments that have a look and playability equalled only by their tone. The KM-805 features a rosewood bridge and fingerboard, nickel-plated hardware and the Kentucky Torch.
- Solid, handcarved and accurately graduated select spruce top
- Solid, handcarved select highly flamed maple back and sides
- One piece maple neck with dovetail neck/body joint at 15th fret
- Fingerboard with 10´radius and modern extension over body
- Rosewood bridge and fingerboard with mother-of-pearl block position markers
- Kentucky script and Torch mother-of-pearl inlays on peghead
- Nickel-plated tuners and tailpiece with leather insert