Gibson ES-355 Custom Shop.
- Bone nut: Bone for smooth tuning and excellent durability.
- Rolled neck binding: Binding is rounded off to comfortably fit the contours of the player’s hand.
- Block inlay fretboard: Block fingerboard inlays are synonymous with the 1960’s ES-335.
- Low profile frets: Lower fret height provides smooth playability and accurate intonation.
- New finish colors: New variations on your favorite vintage color schemes as well as all new, eye catching colors.
- 57 classic pickups: Pickups are calibrated for each position for balanced output & brighter sound (closer to original PAF’s)
- Capacitor changes: Less treble cut than previous capacitor results in a tone with a harmonically rich, singing quality.
- Bigsby tailpiece.